Lumina Z34 back seat pics

project 92z

I've recently re-done my entire interior and went from grey cloth to black leather (vynil). I had a bunch of before pics but broke my phone. Anybody willing to "loan" their cars likeness to my project history record. I'll post the after shots later when I'm moving around.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I've recently re-done my entire interior and went from grey cloth to black leather (vynil). I had a bunch of before pics but broke my phone. Anybody willing to "loan" their cars likeness to my project history record. I'll post the after shots later when I'm moving around.

post-4121-146908080298.jpgpost-4121-146908082001.jpgpost-4121-146908082619.jpgpost-4121-14690808333.jpgpost-4121-146908085283.jpg

e8d5291518184b78477cc1b3c34c2228.jpg4d1d6da6cd658e231b337d3f656dba9c.jpg

I like this!! How did you do that to the rear seat? I've been thinking about doing that to one of my cars.

Also did you dye the seat belts?

I don't hate it. IMO it would have looked better to do the lumina z 34 "where the Chevy logos are, and not done a Chevy bowtie, or maybe just done one in the center. It just looks a little cluttered. Otherwise I really like the idea and the quality of which it looks to be

I found an upholstery guy near me (not a shop) that did the back seat, rear and door panels, dash pad and the visors. For the embroidery, he cut out the material first then I took it somewhere, brought it back and he stitched it in. I found the fronts on CL still new and he matched the material. The carpet, headliner, center console, and some trim I did. Total cost right around $1100. And seat belts- ordered seatbelt webbing off eBay. My upholstery guy pulled out as much as he could then stitched it together.

Thanks Matt. Actually the original plan was to have the 2 reversed and because headrest were not part of Chevy's original design, it's also not permanent.

Yes. That's the short and sweet of it. There was another like seam that he duplicated on one of the belts. Plus it's so far inside, I'll never stress that one.

• 2 weeks later...