need some help picking out rear brake parts

pwmin

i got the calipers and brackets to do the 94+ rear brake upgrade and im trying to decide what to get. i eventually want to have good brakes on this car and i will be getting 96+ front assemblies in the future. my choices are either go cheap or go good. i was going to go somewhere in the middle, but the ATE rotors and Hawk pads wouldve been almost as much as it is special order as my other choice. the first choice is wearever rotors from advance ($15 ea) plus bendix pads ($30). second choice is ebc rotors ($134 both shipped) and ebc green stuff pads ($58). i would kind of like matching stuff as i will for sure be getting the ebc rotors and pads for the front. i have the money to do the ebc stuff, but im wondering if its necessary. again, i do want pretty much as good as i can get using available stock calipers and stuff. please help. id like to order this stuff soon so i can get this done.

All I will say is this, my SP rotors and napa AE semi-metallic pads work like a charm. Id suggest going that route, although it may be more than you wanna spend...

I really enjoy my combo. Rotorworks cross drilled and slotted rotors (eBay) and Bendix CT3 ceramic pads. Didn't cost too much, and the best part.. NO BRAKE DUST!

I really enjoy my combo. Rotorworks cross drilled and slotted rotors (eBay) and Bendix CT3 ceramic pads. Didn't cost too much, and the best part.. NO BRAKE DUST!

NO BRAKE DUST FTW!!!! I love me some ceramics!

well, thanks for the opinions but those are my two choices (what i said first). i think im just going to get the cheapest stuff i can get for now and upgrade later. my exhaust sounds like absolute shit, so i think that needs more attention right now. i will take pix and do a writeup on how to use the ebrake with the everything from a -93 car except for the calipers, brackets, rotors, pads, and attached ebrake holders (whatever you call them, the things that bolt to the calipers)