well it happend.. my brake line broke

GPdriver1986

I was driving today and I almost crashed when I tried to stop luckily there was enough pressure to stop before hitting the guy in front of me. I pulled over on a side road and stopped the car. I went to call my dad to pick me up and we pinched the brake line (stopped the leaking a bit) and then we drove it home, the brake light is on. All in all it was scary and I want to know what I should do now? Can anyone give me instructions on how to replace brake lines (rear) or should I just pay someone to do it? Right now i'm without a car, it sucks.

If you want to know what I said about my car before this happend , read this:

http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18209&highlight=

buy the stainless steel brake line kit for it.

its not hard at all to replace brake lines man and bleed the lines yourself you will be in good shape to drive :)

I'm thinking about replacing it myself but it looks like a big job.But I have a few questions,

1)Do I have to bleed the brakes at all of the wheels?

2)Do w-bodies have a regulator or is it built in with the master cylinder?

3)If the regulator is built in with the MC , which lines are the ones that go to the rear, because I can't seem to see which ones go that way?

I'm just gonna buy normal brake lines and i'm gonna sell the car a little later possibly during the fall or late summer. I'm gonna also get a quote from Crappy tire to see how much this is gonna cost to fix, just to see if its worth it.