• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian P

• ismellrealbad

• SuperBuick

• J

HA! Well, about 2 days after I threw shit on his trunk, he stopped doing it, I havent caught him doing it in over a week. I dont think the shit did it, I just think someone got him in trouble with management or the police. !

Guest RedCutlassSL

okay, y'all might think this is gross, but imagine the guys look on his face when he realizes what it is. Put some splooge on the inside of his door handle. How you get the baby batter is your undertaking.

or get 3 or 4 of your friends and just tip his car on its side, or just move it, or have it towed..... ect.

if you move it he will naturally Freek out. I had a cammaro towed from my old neighbor hood, for parking in my yard. and the guy came up to my door and asked, "Did you see the camaro out side your house", I sayed "Oh the one that has been parking in my yard for the past two weeks, yeah, I saw it.... and I saw it getting towed too....." then I slamend the door in his face, he stood there knocking on my door for a hour that day.... lol

he is illeagly parking, you can do that......

all the other shit you guys are talking about is vandlism, and if he finds out that you did it, watch out, for you will get raped by the system......

believ me, I speek from experience.

well like I said, I think someone already used the system against him, cause suddenly he's not taking 2 spots. However I do feel it's appropriate to have reserved spaces, like 2 per unit, cause it does get to be a pain in the ass. Just do it legally :wink: