mounting my Addco rear bar

Guest TurboSedan

I don't mean to have an attitude, as most of the guys on the board can tell you, I'm a nice person who really likes W-Bodies. Perhaps I misconstrued your remarks as more seriously than you meant them?? Either way, I'm sorry to ask you to waste your time, I thought perhaps I and others could benefit from your knowledge or ideas on the engine swap...but I guess not. Not to worry though, I will accomplish it with the help of others, and then I will talk about it all the time.[/b]

Don't take it personally. Okidokie is just not a nice guy. :read:

I know okidokie pretty well from our AIM chats and email, he's just a big ol' :fruity:

:rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Don't take it personally. Okidokie is just not a nice guy.

I know okidokie pretty well from our AIM chats and email, he's just a big ol'

Thanks Shawn, and sorry for getting pissy about it. Perhaps I overreacted. anyways we're a big happy family over here, so lets just CHILL!!!!! lololol

-Tom

Guest Anonymous
anyways we're a big happy family over here, so lets just CHILL!!!!! lololol

-Tom

Yes, let's not get like those guys on efi-street. SuperBuick knows what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

..and i'm not mean..and i'm not an ass...and i dont go to car shows to diplay my car

thanks for the kind words Shawn, that really did help alot...b*tch!!!!

superbuick what i said was just to give you and everyone else who gives a rat\s ass about me or my work an insight into my character

and i do talk alot sometimes but just to get info, i only give info to people who like to actually do stuff not brag about it ..the thing is till i make out which category you fit in you just have to put up with my attitude or ignore my ass.

• 2 weeks later...

well i put as many spacers as i could and the bar still bangs on exaust on rough roads...very annoying

i promised myself i'll go to a muffler shop one of these days and hanging the mufflers as high as possible, thats should solve it

I put the Addco 7/8" bar on my TGP and it was a pain in the ass! I had to cut 1/2" off of each end for it to fit inside of the rear hubs. It also just barely touches the inside of the struts too. If you set the OEM bar next to this one it isn't even close. It works awesome though, a huge difference in handling!