How many of you......

Jeorge

do you Park it for the winter  

1. 1. do you Park it for the winter

• Yeah Right I cant stop driving it.....
    • I park mine because its my Baby
    • Sh!t mine is parked all the time.....never runs right

my 93 GP is going into the garage at least until next Feb, I'm only going to drive it a couple times maybe to make sure it runs right after I do some serious modding to it.

Funny you should ask, my STE is my winter car . I drive the TA in the summer.

I do the same thing as you man, I gotta have something to drive all year since i store my TTA from oct-march. Hopefully I can get this TGP running right so I can have year round boost! I am sick of driving peice of shit beaters in the winters.

~Murt

Mine's been parked and garaged for the past 2-yrs too, but I try to drive it around the neighborhood once a week.

It needs a little work before it can be a reliable daily driver and I don't currently have a place to work on it.

Mine gets parked only when the weather is bad. My brothers car is a lot cheaper, and not as nice/clean (its a 91 Sundance RS that was misstreated from birth, hes the only one to care for it). So my parrents want me/him to drive his car to school, rather than mine.

I wanted to park it all winter, and get a beater. But I havent had enough time or seen a good deal come yet. I want to get a second W-body, to either use as a backup, or fix it up and not mess with my newer cutlass

Jon