FLEX-A-FORM (FAF) Mono Leaf Pics.............

Gearhead43

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gearhead43

• GnatGoSplat

• dykz34

• Brian P

Yes I got it for free.... I will be adding it soon, The GP is undergoing a LG5 swap soon .. So I Think I'll just have that shop put on the springs and the rear mono leaf while its there. I'll be on hand to take pics and a rewrite up to post.

Yes I have signed your guestbook. thanks for the pics. I emailed Flex A Form and they told me $400 a pair, so I emiled them back and told them they do not come in pairs. They emailed me back that they are sold in pairs...

what up with that?

Yes I have signed your guestbook. thanks for the pics. I emailed Flex A Form and they told me $400 a pair, so I emiled them back and told them they do not come in pairs. They emailed me back that they are sold in pairs...

what up with that?

Hahah! I have to wonder the intelligence level over there. The huge announcement about the new rear lowering spring (and I quote it word for word) was:

"yes we have spring"

I remember getting that email and thinking, WTF? Who is "we" and what "spring" are they talking about?

:lol:

WTF???? Do you know if you talked to George Smolen? The owner of the company? He knows what a W-body mono-leaf spring is... I would call the number on the site, talk to Mr. Smolen ...And mention that email...cuz its probably one of his employees that doesn't know a crap about the cars. Sheesh!!

I was told the Spring should retail for about $300.00

Shawn, I remember getting that email too. It was very badly written (I don't even know if you could call it bad English, not much English in it.)

Ohhh boy... That is not good..... I'll try to call George and see what he says.. 89 GPSE, either post or PM me that email so that I can read. Before I call. I might let "Heza" (Zack) call as well.

Man ohhh man, that doesn't make sense.

Blue...

Yea I read em .. when ever I go to my mom house cuz my browser on this puter suxs and will not DL all 480 something messages... :roll: :?

It's a PITA!

Just wondering :wink:

so have you read any lately :D

Kyle

• 4 weeks later...