Removing the heads

I had my lower intake crack on me so while I had most the motor apart I decided to go ahead and take the heads of and get decked. the only problem is Im trying to take the front laeft motor mount off and i got one bolt behind the a/c compresser but I cant move it enouph to get to the bolt . I was wondering if theirs any way to get to the bolt without ripping the a/c out.thanks john

Yeah, I had mine surfaced. They were told not to take too much off, just enough to make it flat.

And you could just remove the bolts for the compressor and move it out of the way. You shouldn't have to disconnect the lines to do so. I don't think it will be easy at all to remove or even move the mount far enough to remove the front head without taking the bolts off. I can't remember right now for sure, but I don't even think you can get at the last bolts of the mount without moving the compressor. But I'm sure if you look at the compressor you will see that removing the bolts and sliding the compressor out of the way will work fine.

Jason