Most HP out of 3800 Series II

W-Body Geek

I had a series two that ran high twelves in a 2001 buick regal ls w/o sc.

You literally just joined and this is the first thing you do? Bump a ten year old thread? Prove you aren't a bot, please.

I'm leaving this open for awhile but I'm making this known for future users: We don't have a problem if you bump an old thread for useful purposes such as asking a question but PLEASE don't bump an old thread if you are only making comments to users who probably aren't here anymore.

I think the far safer bet is this Haroon525 being a bot or spammer, considering his nonsensical replies.

http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/79831-1997-Grand-Prix-GTP-Concerns?p=1230146#post1230146

If you go to the user profile you can see all the posts a user made, he appears to be from Pakistan, and he has good english skills too. A couple months ago I burned a couple spammers in, the posts were cut from other sites and they had links in the posts they made here.

in the mid 90s, there were w-bodies originally sold in saudi arabia, along with a couple of other middle-eastern countries, but i can't remember which ones. i know some A-bodies in the early 90s did as well, i've had to help diagnose those before.

likely a bot, but still a neat fact that will surely generate infinite cool.