whats it worth??

Jeorge

its a 90 Black/tan TGP 116xxx miles needs paint door handles both outsides and the inside drivers too, side door trim needs to be secured better, has sraches and bumps on it front and rear bumbers rear has a small hole in the bumper.

I have not seen the pictures of it but they are coming in the mail

leather ans sunroof no cd

has an electical issues

three owner car.

one of the prev owers had an alarm installed an removed thats what caused the issues with the wires.

the HUD doesnt work the wheel radio contols dont either...

what is a Good price to offer for it??

It sounds like the one on ebay {red dented} that went for like 500-700

let me know

Justin

oh and it has the famous

Brake issues.

keyless issues.

and low fuel light too...

the driver seat is torn....

well it Runs Great and the Tranny is Great.....and I want to know what to offer I know and Im sloting the 2500 planned on an second STE to be put for the car....I know its going to need repairs but the body is easy to fix....

the Brakes SUCK but I have a connection to a JY that will give me anything I need for like $100 I was even thinking of taking the ABS out and putting just power brakes in from say a 90-93 Lumina?? anyone ever do this??

It's a lot of work to take out the ABS and install the regular brakes. Other than running all new lines, the main issue is you have to replace the metal plate the master cylinder mounts to on the firewall. The Powermaster 3 bolts to this plate, all other brakes are twist-on...Not a huge deal if you have lots of time to switch everything. You will have to pull the dash to do it correctly.

Jason

well I figured I would pull the doors put it in my garage and then pul the intereior and have it all redone in Grey anyways....there for I will have to buy the Grey dash from a friends wrecked GP anyways....I hate tan....

I figured I would pull the doors because it would be easyer to work on the car My garage is only 12 feet wide....on the outside...if you know what I mean..Im also thinking of getting a good 5 speed for it and putting the High HP motor in it....

but I will probably just fix and drive it......lack of $$ right now if you know what I mean...

so what should i offer for the car?? 500-??

That sounds like a good price.

As for the room, I know what you mean. My storage unit is 24x12 inside, and I don't even think there would be enough room to open a 2 door TGP fully.

Jason

I want to build a 26x28 garage in my back yard but who knows when I'll have the $$ for that....Im looking at a different job right now after I get layed off next month and it starts at $.75 more an hour then IM making now with 2 years being here.....plus the wife is applying for a job that starts at 11/hour so that will help alot...so between the two of us will bring home 3k a month not bad from the whole 1600 I make now...with just me working.....so it wouldnt take to long to pay off everything and get working on the house and garage....