97cutlass

Good morning all!Been a very satisfied owner of a 4 door '97 Cutlasss supreme for about 1 1/2 years now.Everything on the car is stock(except for the Scooby Doo steering wheel cover that my kids wanted!)

Can anyone here suggest a few accessories or performance parts that might 'spruce' up my ride a bit?Something moderately priced.Not in the market for $2000 rims.Thanks for any suggestions.

btw,is there a gallery of members cars on this site?

No member gallery yet. (hint,hint, Shawn)

That'll have to wait till I get real good at PHP programming!

Maybe when stuff slows down at work I'll look into it. :read:

Mine's got a 3.1. L engine .If i'm not mistaken,it was the only motor available in the last production year.(?)

Yes,a gallery would be awesome!.I'd especially like to see some pics of that red 2 door at the top of the page!

Yep, that's my Cutlass photoshopped, but all I did was lower it, remove the side moldings, and put American Eagle 077 18" wheels on it.

I plan to do all that for real... bought the wheels, but I think I want to ditch them (they're polished) for chrome since I no longer plan to drive my Cutty in the winter.

Yup,i meant the cutlass.But,your red grand prix looks great too!There's one on cardomain you should check out.Everything's chrome & red under the hood.Kinda neat.Post a link if I see it again.

Are all 3 of those your vehicles Shawn?

Oh,yes.Mine does has climate control.

Yes, the 3 that you can see clearly in my sig are mine.

The one sorta faded into the background (Cutlass Supreme with the 3-spoke wheels) belongs to my wife.

We have too many cars, but it's fun. :D

hey Shawn got a bette side shot of your wife's cutty?

after seeing some preludes at the fair a month or so ago i have added other wheels to my take a look list.

i had only wanted the stock 5 spoke or the intl wheels, but had to add3 spoke after seeing them up close and personal.

thanx

Monty

i think i just wet myself

i am not a fan of the crosslace wheels at all.

those three spoke wheels make it look mean as hell.

thanx for the link and pics

Monty