Is may price too high?

I need to sell my car so I can make a move on my friends corvette, am I asking too much? I thought 6500 would be a very tempting price, but do I need to reconsider?

Charles

864 947 9947

Price is way to high. Granted, its what someone is willing to give for your car. I've seen several TGP's in the 2k to 4k range, I bought my STE (rarer than TGP) for only 3K w/ 50,000 mi and it is 99% flawless.

You may want to put it on e-bay and see what kind of interest you get and what prices. There was one on there a few weeks ago. DOnt know what it went for,but I got out bid @ $1200 (high mileage car).

My 2 cents worth, Good luck!

I agree, the price is a little high. You may find someone who will pay that price. A guy around me has been advertising an 1989 TGP coupe in the paper for about 2 months. It is in MINT condition, only has 61k and looks great. I went and looked at it a month ago. He originally wanted $9400 for it, I said that was too much and left. Well It is still for sale, and the price has dropped three times from $9400 to $7400 and now to $5600. I think that around $4500 - $5000 for a nice TGP is good, or at least that is what I would pay. That is my opinion. Good luck selling it.