C100 pinout/schematic

mechanic58

I need a pinout diagram or a wiring schematic for the C100 connector for my 1993 lumina  Z34. I have looked everywhere and I can’t find one. I’m trying to avoid having to purchase a factory service manual to get the information. Any help will be much appreciated.

I am referring to the firewall connection on the passenger side under the hood just for clarification. This is where the engine harness interfaces with the dashboard.

7 hours ago, mechanic58 said:

I’m trying to avoid having to purchase a factory service manual to get the information.

Silly. You'll need a "real" manual for future repairs, too. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133018595088?hash=item1ef886af10:g:54EAAOSwzTRcrfAb&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAABEATpHjPu10RHrnCty9avUOYOel0fml%2BwoNkV0D%2BPLXFJgUy3Urav5O46OZzhoGVCmMB7%2FJntCGA9QPMsfGxXbL0LQ7YiUCvODy0Wy6ZMpx9JwEnr1B09lrlsJQ2KFrLfEa6oIdRlvQIsqCSJTobuVePrRklJqSqi%2B%2FJ0SGJ5QlpYCpH5zsknBAX51Ur%2FOtKEB3XIiA81%2FN4i0mDuu0uflU27qRaiQQng7k4jG2bHStgHq7Wto8oY%2B99LtEE%2BHWHYrFR9bYzQqTMGgHcy4gOXwVHNwLwci515SmKV4dH%2F1qXLwW%2BrmgrzQT8NEjVsR5AP8eTl7dsL4kuYeC8XPv7PvRtvne%2FAQRWQ%2BWC%2Bd8FpiGgz|tkp%3ABk9SR_jvqdXkYA

$32.12, no shipping charge.  The disc--CD or DVD--versions are a pain in the ass to scroll through, but nice when using the "search" feature.  I prefer paper manuals, given a choice--but I have two service manuals on disc.  They work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/141991629754?hash=item210f5c53ba:g:3fQAAOSwubRXNdiP&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA0MsMdcZ9%2BQlSC9VKZ8hQCWADzXxpBfcG1PGgwjEEjk3%2BYvcqqMv2ABHDXs2O3A1wB%2FXunoxYTQDssP2v9HwkfRg%2FNdBO6Xb9PKBycOz8g%2BP4SzBxGgBwy4Yas7VYipXg%2Fykj0kzz4FOurfacc33GSySP1OvQY%2BaP%2Bcxbef1oLkBLmtjrCfHoSRwsrmDwH3aeUCxu9VHz3%2FyyE51HS%2BuNLOd2sBcKFRU2Ia0Y3M5CMBbWfNQ%2F3GqYo0gXFI4nqS%2FkNQqVYiWRE9KxKmZ2dPPf%2FFw%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR_TKvNXkYA

$27 "or best offer".  No shipping charges.  VERY recommended.  About what I paid for mine, ten years ago. 

Clymers, Chiltons, Motors, and Haynes repair manuals make great emergency toilet paper.

I ended up purchasing a pair of the factory service manuals earlier this evening for $20 shipped. I won’t have them for a week though, I was hoping to have some of this information for this weekend so I could get some work done. I’m quite sure the only reason I’ll ever have to use these manuals is for these particular wiring diagrams.

Thanks, I appreciate it! I’m looking for the bulkhead connector pinout though. These are for the ECM. I’m not using this ECM, thats why I need the C100 pinout. I swapped an L67 into the car. 

Edited by mechanic58
Added info

Yeah, I wish that was in this book.  Didn't think it was what you were looking for. 

I forgot to pull up the All-Data wiring diagram last weekend, which I had planned on doing, but I will set a calendar reminder to do that this weekend when I'm back at my dad's shop 

Edited by pwmin