FE3?

Dan94Z34

FE3 is the sport suspention package available on the w-bodies, did it say phantom on the side by any chance? i heard they came in black and white, i only know of two phantoms, mine, and one in connecticut, both are white, they came with the FE3 suspention, 1 of 200

I saw i think a buick with FE3 on it not to long ago. I didnt get a good look at what kind but i know it was a buick and it said FE3 on the back. wonder if that means its rare or something.

FE3 is just the sports suspension package.On the cutlass supreme it included stiffer struts, rear sway bar and stronger thicker sway bar on the front. On the Internationals it was standard equipment on all other cutlass supremes in 88 and 89 it was a option. My 89 SL cutlass supreme has it including the badge on the trunkled. My blue Cutlass had the FE1 package but I have since switched it. I think later on all Cutlass Supemes got the FE3 package. :D

well the car is not a phantom. I saw the car again in wal-mart, and stopped and talked to the gal that was driving it. It is a 89 cutty supreme auto with the 2.8 nothing special.

I parked behind a white cutty in town the other day with a FE3 badge. The car was beat. It was rusted to hell in the back. There were dents down the side. The windshield was cracked..the antenna was broken. It had a CB radio antenna on the roof for no apparent reason. And when the girl getting in opened the passenger side door, half the door panel was missing! :shock:

uhm...sorry for not having a better pic

12-13_001.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is a pahntom on campus that this old lady drives, it is rusted to shit but it has a really nice interior of black leather buckets. i wish it wasn't so rusted out. It's got a nice stance to it tho. later Jay

EDIT on second thought it is an older version of Phantoms car, it is black with grey/silver ground effects and is the more squared version so i guess it might no be a phantom