Hi Newbe here 89 regal

ss63

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for getting back  well all I could do was answer one question of the leak points   As in 5 years had no luck locating a P/W for an 89 regal coupe !,  other than that its been a very good car ! as I know / seen this since new !  as I dread the people on CL ! lol. it would nice to see it go to someone who appreciate this group of cars  at near 70 I am into the Y-body car 61-63 I need to spend time on my 63 cutlass conv.  also know of the most mint one owner 94 regal coupe as my friend feels he's to old to care for it  so that's up for sale too !   so let people know these cars deserve good owners   Thank you for any help  

• 4 weeks later...

So far no replies as the only part this car needs is the correct P/W switch  as I have a Olds in its place ! so far other areas / sites no help & or to sell car !   

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you  sorry delay as I don't check often .  So close as the 89 has a mechanical joy stick mirror control  ! I also did contact the switchdoctor & no good ! also sent to a guy in Hemmings & he said he could not get it apart to fix !  so it 88-89 are a stand alone !   so since someone gave my roommate a much newer car  the regal is up for sale  maybe your interested ?  as I know this car from new & its bien well maintained   again sorry for delay