Guess what came in the mail today .....

Jim_rockford_007

Looks like a 3.4 pulley for a supercharger. Not sure of the brand. I thought all ZZP supercharger pulleys had a ZZP logo on them. It looks different than my ZZP pulley. 

Edited by 94 olds vert

OK did some other testing, Got 5 degrees of KR  but I was still running about a 1/4 tank of regular 87, so I stuff $40 bucks of 93 high test in yesterday, We will see what that does. Im sure i will need a little tuning, Good thing about this lumina is its got a 1/4 inch larger exhaust that most other w bodies  and quad tip dual outlets on both mufflers. 

34 minutes ago, Jim_rockford_007 said:

OK did some other testing, Got 5 degrees of KR  but I was still running about a 1/4 tank of regular 87, so I stuff $40 bucks of 93 high test in yesterday, We will see what that does. Im sure i will need a little tuning, Good thing about this lumina is its got a 1/4 inch larger exhaust that most other w bodies  and quad tip dual outlets on both mufflers. 

Even stock my L67 didn't have any KR. I am currently running a 3.5 pulley with 0* of KR. I have a 3.4 ZZP pulley I want to put on and see if that gives me any KR. Also run 93 in a L67. 

A tune will definitely help get your KR down. 

1 hour ago, Jim_rockford_007 said:

I was still running about a 1/4 tank of regular 87, so I stuff $40 bucks of 93 high test in yesterday,

The L67 is a Premium fuel engine only right off the assembly line........increasing the boost exacerbates the need for premium.

• Thanks 1

well I do alot of around town driving,., so I dont beat on it very often, You can run reg in any car it will simply pull more timing . premium is for Maximum output .