Does anyone have a Jack or know where to get one in rust free condition?

89-W-Body-Regal

Hi my Jack broke on me today. The nut stripped off the Jack where you release the Jack. I need to find a replacement as soon as possible but one identical to mine. The Jack fits the following cars: 

BUICK REGAL 1988-1993

Chevrolet Lumina 1990-1993

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 1988-1993

Pontiac Grand Prix 1988-1993

if you have any rust free jacks or know any yards that have one please, I would appreciate it if you can help me out. I need one ASAP.

8 hours ago, Schurkey said:

Where are you???  Shipping is going to be expensive,

You'd be way better off to just find a local Treasure Yard.

There’s no yards with any of those cars near me. So I have no choice because I need one. According to one guy selling it on eBay he’s asking $25 for shipping.

where are you located? I just got a set of seats from a nice clean 98 bonneville with the jack still in the storage box in the trunk , nice and clean

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, just wanted to post you on the Jack assembly. I spent about $130 on two jacks. I got one from a 90 Regal GS and one rust free from an 88 Regal Limited. It wasn’t cheap but I wanted the exact ones.  These cars are getting really hard find parts for so I had to buy two just to have.

Edited by 89-W-Body-Regal