Olds body kit ID

ManualOldsOnly

Ok so I've seen this front bumper on a couple differnt olds cutlasses and I can't find any dang info on it. Some may not like it and whatever good on you, but I think it's pretty bad a$$! I'm looking for info on it, so maybe I can try to track one down for my car. 

Thanks

1996-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-with-a-turbo-Buick-3800-Series-II-L67-V6-10.jpg

download (1).jpeg

Thats Miko K`s highly customized 1996 Cutlass Supreme, he used to post here all the time before moving on to facebook. No idea what happened to that car, I wanted to buy it from him.

That isnt a bumper you will find anywhere except on his car. Thats 2 different BWM bumpers cut and spliced together in a way only he would know. Also that car used to be a bright orange as well before he had it wrapped. That might be why you`re thinking you`ve seen it in multiple places.

Just now, rich_e777 said:

Thats Miko K`s highly customized 1996 Cutlass Supreme, he used to post here all the time before moving on to facebook. No idea what happened to that car, I wanted to buy it from him.

That isnt a bumper you will find anywhere except on his car. Thats 2 different BWM bumpers cut and spliced together in a way only he would know. Also that car used to be a bright orange as well before he had it wrapped. That might be why you`re thinking you`ve seen it in multiple places.

ETA: thats the same car in both those pics, the bottom one is older.