New member with two new W-body purchases 1 week apart.

Bens70w31

a 1994 Cutlass Supreme convertible with exactly 24,999 miles...and a 97 Cutlass Supreme SL 4dr. with 81K that my son who is about to become a first time driver will enjoy.  The 94 Convert needs nothing.  The 97 SL 4dr needs the left rear quarter molding that fits below the back window from edge of the left rear door  and rides atop the quarter and terminates at the deck lid...about 15" long and has a rubber type feel to it.  and one parking lamp  left front.    

We've already talked about the window molding.  

If you're talking about this lamp, it's part #5977219 for the left side.  Two places will have one.  Friesens Chevrolet.  402-773-5538.  Shirns GMC.  570-326-1581.

Image 41 - NOS-OEM-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-4-Door-Turn-Park-Lamp-1994-97-PAIR

If you're talking about the left side corner lens, it's part #5975445.  Craig Motors-Napa GM.  800-224-8111.

Image 1 - Left-Driver-LH-Marker-Signal-Light-for-1990-1997-OLDSMOBILE-CUTLASS-SUPREME

1 minute ago, Bens70w31 said:

Thank you Jiggity76! I’ll call on the front side marker... how did we manage before the internet. 

Your welcome.  I'll look for the rocket emblem on the back trunk panel tomorrow.  Not sure if it's a separate piece or part of the panel.  I learn new things about these cars all the time.

12 hours ago, jiggity76 said:

Your welcome.  I'll look for the rocket emblem on the back trunk panel tomorrow.  Not sure if it's a separate piece or part of the panel.  I learn new things about these cars all the time.

Heres a picture of one on epay right now......  i can hardly make out if thats a small speed nut  in the smaller hole above the key hole in the area the emblem would be,   or if its just glue on .  

Panel.jpg

Panel 1.jpg

On 2/26/2021 at 9:51 PM, jiggity76 said:

We've already talked about the window molding.  

If you're talking about this lamp, it's part #5977219 for the left side.  Two places will have one.  Friesens Chevrolet.  402-773-5538.  Shirns GMC.  570-326-1581.

Image 41 - NOS-OEM-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-4-Door-Turn-Park-Lamp-1994-97-PAIR

If you're talking about the left side corner lens, it's part #5975445.  Craig Motors-Napa GM.  800-224-8111.

Image 1 - Left-Driver-LH-Marker-Signal-Light-for-1990-1997-OLDSMOBILE-CUTLASS-SUPREME

I called on this parking side marker lamp and the guys wants something like $165 dollars.  I think it'll be sitting a lot longer than the 28 years hes had it at that price.  Weird how people want so much for something like this.  Its not a frckin rare part.  smh 

10 hours ago, Bens70w31 said:

I called on this parking side marker lamp and the guys wants something like $165 dollars.  I think it'll be sitting a lot longer than the 28 years hes had it at that price.  Weird how people want so much for something like this.  Its not a frckin rare part.  smh 

Yeah, sometimes pieces that you think won't cost alot ending up being really expensive...and vice versa.  I learned very quickly that interior parts, emblems, trim pieces, head lights/tail lights are really expensive.  The mechanical and functional stuff is pretty cheap actually.