New member with two additions

Bens70w31

a 1994 Cutlass Supreme convertible with exactly 24,999 miles...and a 97 Cutlass Supreme SL 4dr. with 81K that my son who is about to become a first time driver will enjoy.  The 94 Convert needs nothing.  The 97 SL 4dr needs the left rear quarter molding that fits below the back window from edge of the left rear door  and rides atop the quarter and terminates at the deck lid...about 15" long and has a rubber type feel to it.  and one parking lamp  left front.    

IMG_7091.PNG

IMG_7041.PNG

• Like 3

Welcome, I learned to drive in my 1994 SL coupe, easy cars to drive and great visibility. Can't bring myself to part with it yet.

Nice convertible as well, I have a white 95 one with the grey interior. Its having a few things sorted out but looking to get it back on the road this summer.

I've seen the parking lights for sale on ebay and various part sites, not sure what trim/seal piece you're referring to though. Door weatherstripping?

Also I'd recommend treating your convertible weatherstripping with Gummi Pfledge to keep them supple. They are pretty much irreplaceable.