2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 3.8

Duck

Hello my 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix won’t crank. Changed battery ends check all fuses and battery all good. Everything in dash works just no crank. I took the starter and crank fuses out under hood and took jumper and it’ll crank that way

It could be a lot of things.
Imho, if you plan to keep the car, then buy a GM Dealer Service Manual now!  Get them on ebay, often around ~~$100 for a set.

You need to start back tracing.
Or, replace every single part in the car.  Your choice.  :)

1) See if the Crank-signal is getting to the starter relay.  Use your GM Dealer Service Manual to find the location and pin-out.

It could also be the ignition switch.  That may be a Super Massive PITA to replace (like on my car).  Or, it might be easy (like on some other w bodies).
It could be the BCM (body control module), but doubtful.
It could be a broken wire.  The wires and wire looms on these cars have a lot to be desired.  It's not too uncommon for wires to break, and looms to be completely disintegrated.

Also, what is your Security Light doing?

Good Luck.

17 hours ago, Duck said:
  •  

Got another question I did unhook battery and it was out of car for a week or little over with no power to car at all would that have anything to do with it not cranking

No.

First Guess:  You didn't re-connect something that you took apart.

Second Guess:  Something you re-connected actually has a poor connection.  I'd be verifying the battery cables.

Do you have power to the "S" terminal of the starter solenoid when the key is in the "crank" position?  No power to "S" terminal, no crank.  Ignition switch, neutral safety switch, and the wire harness are probably causes.

I had to replace about three feet of the wire that connects to the "S" terminal on my '97 K2500 7.4L.  The wire was black with corrosion at the starter end.  It had been repaired previously (by former owner, I guess) and had corroded again, farther up the wire so that I had to remove ~3 feet of wire instead of just the last ten inches.