Hello!

nate93lumina

I've got a 1993 Chevy Lumina Euro with a 3.1 engine and a 4t60e trans with 115k miles. I really love the car and at this point I know it like the back of my hand! It's a great car, the only thing is it spent a lot of its' life in the midwest, so it has a lot of rust. I'm currently looking into getting new fuel lines made, so if anyone has any recommendations they would very much be appreciated! I try to keep everything as oem as possibly on it and plan to repaint it sometime in the future!

I'm very excited to be a part of this community! I feel like I see less and less w-bodies on the road and when I do see one I wave. I look forward to seeing what everyone else is up to and learning more!

• Like 1

Unfortunately these cars aren't loved enough for companies to make nice prefabricated lines for them. 

sadly your only real option is bulk 3/8s the 5/16s tubing and a tubing bender and make your own. the nylon line quick connects are a pain to deal with. 

I know i've seen some people use bulk nylon fuel line to make their own never tried it myself but it seems like an easier alternative to bending metal tubing.