Kelowna B.C

55trucker

• 2 months later...

I saw that one in the summer.  Guy was sitting in it pulling the hud and radio out when I went to look at it I took a few push clips from the front end. Has a 3.4 in it. I imagine it’s still there. They usually delete from the row52 soon after they get crushed.  I don’t go to the yard as much anymore, too many minivans and the parts in there are always worse shape than what I already have. Did you need something off this car?

3 hours ago, 55trucker said:

uh, yeah.......

but that would depend on what sort of small power tools you might have.......:mrgreen:

You just need the outer quarter skin right?  The part that's in front of the right rear tire and meets the passenger door?  The lower section including the rocker?

Yepper,  need this.......

don't have to take the rocker, but one needs both a battery powered angle grinder to cut the outer skin section as well as a drill to release the spot welds.

Emmy's GP right side view (edit).jpg

Impossible to find anything that old up here, hasn't stopped me from using the car, but I do want to get this looked after before I croak.......:mmhmm:

Edited by 55trucker

Yeah, that's a similar response to what I received when the southern yards *who did reply* answered my request. I have no idea what the problem is, easier than cutting of en entire quarter panel.

They don’t allow grinders or torches into the yard out here so no bueno on that part. The 92 gp I had pulled the 284 and 3.4 out of wasn’t much good for this either. Had some nasty trailing arm rot so I’m sure the spot you’re after was rotten.