It's Nice to Meet You!

Kimbles0104

Hi, Everyone,  I finally got my dream car on the road here in NY on Monday: my 1994 Cutlass Supreme convertible.  I am looking forward to being a part of the group.

1-vert.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you!  What a beauty you have there!  We had a black Grand Prix in the past, but it was my daily driver and drove me nuts that I couldn't keep it clean-LOL.

That’s how I am with my 06, I love the car and I’m sad I have to drive it winters but I have to remind myself it’s to keep the 92 nice. I miss my 94 cutlass convertible, want another someday.

Hello there:

detective John Kimball?....lol, seriously ,

you look nothing like Arnold Schwarzenegger....

when you say *finally*, what been keeping it *secluded*?

I spy a Olds 442 under the tarp?

LOL, I HOPE I look nothing like that!   "Finally" was because it has taken me a long road to get her as just a summer car.  Not always affordable to have two running, you know?  I didn't want her without being able to garage her in our winters.  And yep - you have a good eye!  It is the hubby's '72 442.  Just about ready to put the motor in it and fire it up, hopefully in the next two weeks. 

I love the blacked out windows on your Grand Prix - Storm Trooper like.

Kim

1 hour ago, Kimbles0104 said:

Aw, thank you!  He's been my influence - has always been an Olds man ;)

Not to be confused with Old man? :)

Judging by the front Facia, I would have to assume thats a DOHC car as well?

Love that blue, is so pretty when its clean and smooth like that.

• Like 1

Did someone say "Old Man"?    (It's been my nickname for decades, but not because of Oldsmobile, another story for another time)

Anyway, I'm glad to see a clean w-body convertible on the road being driven (although technically your picture is in your garage, we're hoping it runs because you said you got it "on the road").   Enjoy it!   Drive it!   Take more pictures and post more info about it.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 6:20 PM, pontiac6ksteawd said:

Not to be confused with Old man? :)

Judging by the front Facia, I would have to assume thats a DOHC car as well?

Love that blue, is so pretty when its clean and smooth like that.

LOL - well, we're both a bit of that, too

It actually is not! Don't be impressed, I had to ask him as I am not the mechanical one in the duo.  Yeah, this is my favorite color combo with the black.  While I like white, it is not for me.

19 hours ago, oldmangrimes said:

Did someone say "Old Man"?    (It's been my nickname for decades, but not because of Oldsmobile, another story for another time)

Anyway, I'm glad to see a clean w-body convertible on the road being driven (although technically your picture is in your garage, we're hoping it runs because you said you got it "on the road").   Enjoy it!   Drive it!   Take more pictures and post more info about it.

I promise you it has been driven every day since it's on the road and the weather is good for it :)  I will definitely post more and will try to get some nice ones of the whole car.  Looking for someone locally to give the body a good buff and wax for me first.

2 hours ago, Kimbles0104 said:

LOL - well, we're both a bit of that, too

It actually is not! Don't be impressed, I had to ask him as I am not the mechanical one in the duo.  Yeah, this is my favorite color combo with the black.  While I like white, it is not for me.

Its not a DOHC car? Im impressed. So it has the 3100 or 3400?