Fog lights.

jiggity76

The fog lights on the International seem higher than other Supreme coupes I've seen.  I don't see any way to lower them and my manual even says no adjustability.  Do I have them on wrong somehow...any ideas?

20200524_093111.jpg

20200523_152931.jpg

They should look like this, down farther from the bumper.

See the source image

Edited by jiggity76

You could space them down with some fat washers. That spring loaded bolt on the bottom looks like an adjustment point,do they not angle down with that?

2 hours ago, rich_e777 said:

You could space them down with some fat washers. That spring loaded bolt on the bottom looks like an adjustment point,do they not angle down with that?

Yeah.  That adjuster aims them up into the trees or down on the road.  It doesn't lower or raise the whole assemblies though.  I might just have to live with them until if and when I find some original 91 year brackets.

Edited by jiggity76

17 hours ago, jiggity76 said:

Yeah.  That adjuster aims them up into the trees or down on the road.  It doesn't lower or raise the whole assemblies though.  I might just have to live with them until if and when I find some original 91 year brackets.

What brackets are you using now?