1993 Cutlass Supreme

dogginred90

Looks like I am back in the W body game. I am not new to the w body scene at all. I have had a few in my time. 1990 TGP, 2000 GTP, and a 1993 Z34. At the moment I have an 1989 Z24 powered by a TGP 3.1 turbo engine. But I am thinking of getting back in the game yet again. I got a line on a 1993 Cutlass Supreme. Very few details, but what I know is this. Its black with gray interior has 23,000 miles on it( yes that's not a typo). Been in Florida its whole life. Sitting in a parking garage under a car cover for the past 5 years. Only driven once a month up and down the garage. I live in Pa so rust free low mile W body is like the holy grail for me.  No I dont have pics, but he tells me it's like new. But for the price I am paying for it and the while situation i cant pass this thing up. I should go to jail for this robbery lol

• Like 4

Any more details?  Is it an LQ1, does it have HUD, moonroof, or CD?  I'm dying over here!

If it's an International...I'm going to lose it!

Edited by jiggity76

I dont have any other details yet. Trust me I am dying here too. If you only knew how bad I stole this you guys will all flip a lid. Cause I cant believe it myself. I am usually good at finding deals, but this takes the cake.

I wish you luck and can't wait to see it!  I'm fixing up a 91 Cutlass International Series coupe with all the options except leather, DIS, and ABS so I'm super in love with these cars.  I hope it's an International too as the 93 cars are unicorns.  Either way, I can't wait to see it!

So you bought a car without seeing pictures, knowing engine or options or VIN# or anything?   You're a braver man than I.   But with only 23k miles could very well be the holy grail barn find covered-and-babied 1st gen w-body.    I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.   Sounds like it's going to be a legendary story, either it's awesome or it's a nightmare.   Worth it either way.   Good luck!   Post pictures soon!!

I know it sounds crazy that I would buy a car sight unseen. Trust me that's not how I work that's for sure. But once I have pictures and figure out the total details on how I am getting it up here. You guys will get the whole story on how this happened and price. Then you will not question the reason I bought it sight unseen. Believe me that I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. Its still a fog to me and I don't understand it myself lol.

Edited by dogginred90

• 4 weeks later...