What’s up from FL

VAPORS12

What’s up everybody,

Im from FL and am the proud owner of a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT show car that I built and have approximately 800 hours in. From body work like seamless rear spoiler and ED front end, Eibach suspension, custom installed Xbox one of a kind Lava Walls, competition sound and video system and Jesse James wheels. It has been featured in Car Audio and Electronics magazine as well as Pontiac Enthusiast magazine. I am very proud of it as it is my masterpiece. I look forward to making some friends and learning some cool things. I have very little in-depth motor work experience and need guidance. I am by trade, a car audio guy and have been for the last 32 years so I can contribute at least that much to the group, lol.

0ad01df8e89740c1bac139912213108d.jpeg

-Bill

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking ride. Please post pics of the interior when you get a chance. What engine do you have in it?

• Like 3

Sweet, I had a 99 GTP coupe in the same factory color and miss it all the time. Yeah lets see some more of that or link us to your pics page.

• 1 month later...