New here! greetings from NC

Smorggy

Hello, I’m the proud owner of a 92 Pontiac Grand Prix RPE. I’ve owned it for roughly 2 and a half years. It has 96K miles on the clock. I’m glad that there is a forum like this. It has the 3.4l LQ1 DOHC motor in it. I haven’t touched the motor a lot myself mainly because these fwd v6s are kind of a ***** to work on. That’s pretty much it :)

Welcome! That's one clean RPE. Did they all have his signature on the dash? I think I remember seeing some pics of him signing one. Also, is it auto or 5 speed? *fingers crossed for 5 speed*

You'll find a lot of great information about maintaining these cars on here. There isn't really a better place online than this one. So much great info on here. 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, MemphisMan said:

Welcome! That's one clean RPE. Did they all have his signature on the dash? I think I remember seeing some pics of him signing one. Also, is it auto or 5 speed? *fingers crossed for 5 speed*

You'll find a lot of great information about maintaining these cars on here. There isn't really a better place online than this one. So much great info on here. 

Hate to break your heart but it’s an automatic only 75 were made to be manuals. Mine isn’t personally signed on the dash by him but it is signed on the passenger side drop down mirror