Fog lights as daytime running lights.

57lxi

I like the idea of daytime running lights. My 95 vert has fog lights but parking lights have to be on for them to work. Not ideal for me. I found two circuits on the passenger side fuse panel. Power seat breaker is constant power. Power windows is a “switched “ circuit. No power with key off. I tapped in the widow circuit. Ran wire from passenger panel to drivers side. Put in mini ato fuse panel with lead from window circuit. Cut brown wire to fog light switch and spliced to switched circuit on new fuse panel. Now I can leave fog lights on and they will only work with key on. Now I have daytime running lights or I can turn them off. While I was running wire, I ran a constant hot from the seat circuit to another mini fuse panel for future use. Plenty of room under dash for both panels. Kinda hard to get to being under the panel but I don’t plan on blowing fuses😏. So far, everything works fine.