Illuminated driver's side door lock.

jiggity76

4 minutes ago, 94 olds vert said:

The one in my cutlass never worked. I don't recall my 1991 Grand prix having one. Maybe cause it never worked. It is cool to see one actually working still. 

I don't remember the STE having the ring but I guess I'll find out once I pull the door panel.  It would be cool if it does!  I would think the STE's would have it as well as the International sedans.  I'm really interested to know if MemphisMan's International sedan has it!

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 8:17 PM, jiggity76 said:

Ok, an update!  So yes, the Lumina's have this feature.  A gentleman on FB has a beautiful 92 Z34 5 speed car and his illuminated door lock still works.  He sent me this pic.  The only question now...is his partially burnt out?  Only the bottom part of the ring is lighting up.  Isn't the entire ring suppose to illuminate?  So we know the Lumina and the Cutlass have a green light.  I wonder if the GP and Regal use a different color?

84526815_669241870511037_7830850846723145728_n[2].jpg

That's exactly how it looks on my 94 Regal GS, green and only illuminated on the bottom part of the ring.

2 hours ago, primergray said:

That's exactly how it looks on my 94 Regal GS, green and only illuminated on the bottom part of the ring.

Ok, good to know.  Thank you!  I guess when my NOS one is installed and lights up hopefully, I'll find out if that's the way they work or maybe the whole thing is suppose to illuminated.  I would like the whole circle to light up but if this is how they are suppose to work then so be it.