UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
rich_e777

Wanted: Rear Bucket seats and console, CS wing etc

Howdy people, looking for some unobtainium that someone might have or might come across in the yards. 

I`d really like to put rear bucket seats in my 1994 coupe with the center console, not particular about the color as just finding them would be awesome. Willing to do a little road trip too.

Also had my eye out for a CS wing or one of similar size to contemplate putting it on the Vert with its trunk lip, I sort of like the way it looks but dont want to take the one off my coupe.

I cant help but recall posting about the rear seats before but I couldnt find the thread, Thanks reading u guise!

I was looking for another CS wing but started experimenting with a few other factory wings that come close to the original shape. One from an 04 Mustang and an 99 Integra with an LED light. Not looking to add a park bench, I just like the look of a subtle 90`s wing on a sports car.

Nas I have the bench seat parts out of my 94, the cushion is good and cover is worn but in decent shape if you want them. I`m don`t even care about the color of the rear buckets and console as I intend to have a shop redo the interior anyways.