UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
ajohnr

Want to sell: Z34 Parts and 1992 Z34 5 speed, revised

This is a major revision to an earlier post.

I am attaching the list of parts. At some point I will provide a link to photos, but I'm not there yet.

The parts are both NOS and used. The used are primarily from a 1991 Z34 plus some I purchased on e-bay when I was actively working on these cars. The NOS were extras and purchased with the intention of getting them before they were discontinued. Please refer to the attached list. NOS part numbers are based on the label, used parts numbers are based on a 1991 Z34 from the parts book. There is also some literature on the list. I WILL NOT SELL PIECEMEAL NOR SHIP. Buyer must pick up. I want $1,200 for the entire lot. 

The car is a 1992 Z34 getrag 284. It is basically complete but has been sitting outdoors for about 15 years.  I bought it used in 1997 and at that time it had 90,000+ miles.  My son drove it to high school and in college. When the original engine started knocking we installed a used engine from a 1991 Z34. After a while it started knocking also - I think the Centerforce clutch we installed has too much side thrust for the crankshaft to handle. It now shows over 137,000 miles, but I really can't verify how accurate that is since I am not the original owner. I want to offer it here first before scrapping it since there is probably a need for some of the parts. It would have to be trailered. I want $400. If there is no interest I will sell for scrap. I am in Delaware. The car has a good title.

Will try to provide a link to photos in a few days - I took more than I want to attach.

Kind regards, Adolph John Rydzewski, Newark, Delaware

Lumina parts.doc

Edited by ajohnr
Attach parts list and price

If it's ok with the Admins and within the Forum Rules, I would be willing to post things for you.  Let's wait and see what's allowed though.  Need to hear back from them first please.

Edited by jiggity76