Trying to get the lowdown

ptcz34

New to this forum. Have a '93 Z34 in desperate need of lowering 2-3". I can find nothing online or anywhere else that addresses, produces, recommends, or has any suggestions for accomplishing this. Does anyone out there have any leads and/or suggestions on where to turn. I love this car. I'm in the process of resurrecting it from the dead, (it's been sadly neglected for a while). I'm also thinking it needs more grunt, (chip or some such). Again, any leads are much appreciated. These cars and their cousins are awesome but sadly unloved and deserve better. Different is good!

Anytime, LOL.  This might help...look under Member's Rides, then MemphisMan's First 1991 Cutlass Coupe LQ1/M27, then on page 7 about halfway down starting at January 26th.  You'll see the pics of the springs and him starting the process.  This guy is a great friend and does incredible, spectacular work!  Good luck and please post pics of whatever you would like of your ride.

His beautiful car!

IMG_0071.jpg.947578e62d801ccd58a8159ebc2e903b.jpg

Edited by jiggity76