UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
jiggity76

Anyone close by?

9 hours ago, Leadfoot said:

Are you looking for a parts car or a restore project?

I was just curious to see more pics of it if anyone is close by.  Doesn't look to have HUD, might have CD player and looking for some of these little wire holders.  The LQ1's should have them and maybe other GM vehicles but having a hard time finding them.  Nothing online that I've seen either.

20190924_141845[2].jpg

20190924_141838[1].jpg

Oxx4Ls[1].jpg

3 hours ago, Addicted To Boost said:

Jiggity, 3.1 cars also have these plastic wire holders on the spark plug wires going to the rear cylinders.

Are you serious!!!  I did'nt know that!  What years?  You are my hero, I thought it had to be the LQ1's and only on the front bank.  Thank you!

24 minutes ago, jiggity76 said:

Are you serious!!!  I did'nt know that!  What years?  You are my hero, I thought it had to be the LQ1's and only on the front bank.  Thank you!

He is serious. Everytime I went looking for them in the past, they were always broke. But you do get lucky every now and then...

1 hour ago, pontiac6ksteawd said:

He is serious. Everytime I went looking for them in the past, they were always broke. But you do get lucky every now and then...

I wonder if my 89 International parts car has one?  Wouldn't that be something!

Yeah, I'm an idiot!  Parts car had one all this time and I didn't even know it.  Like what Addicted To Boost said, the 3.1 cars have them on the rear plug wires.  Thanks man!  You saved me a lot of embarrassment and heartache.  I thought they were LQ1 specific.

20191115_200357[1].jpg