93 EURO 3.4 d.o.h.c rare?

Superchargedgtp454

I am not really new to W bodies I have had a few GTPs built up and a slew of others through out the years. My next door neighbor give me a 93 3.4 dohc lumina euro and a ton of N.O.S parts with it and i been trying to find parts for it and im not having any luck. I am finding Z34s but not much on the euro. Mine has the Z34 hood grille tail lights and spoiler. Its a super clean low mile car runs great. 

Define "rare".

If this was a Ferrari, it'd be common as dirt.  For a Chevrolet, yeah, I guess they're "rare".

I have a '92 and a '93.   The '93 was a "parts car" for the crumpled fenders and hood and bumper of the '92.  When I got done swapping body parts, I turned the '92 creased fenders upside-down in my back yard, and literally jumped up and down on the creases until I could bolt them onto the '93 body.  Put about 60K miles on that car before the head gasket popped, and--apparently--I destroyed the transmission when I towed the car home.  Engine runs great with new head gaskets and the camshaft oiling modification, but the car won't move.  Nothing but neutrals.

The '92 now needs head gaskets and probably a crank sensor.  Won't start.  Hasn't run in years.  Was going to take care of that last summer, but the Plow Truck took priority.  There always seems to be two projects ahead of the Luminas, so I never get to them.  Maybe someday.

It's an even-money bet that the vacuum brake booster has failed on your car.  Both of mine needed boosters years ago.  90% of the complaints about "poor braking" seem to be the fault of the booster...yet guys will replace calipers and pads and buy "drilled and slotted" rotors, 1995-newer struts with bigger-diameter rotors, and waste all sorts of money on everything except the booster.

Edited by Schurkey