UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
John M

The LAST Cutlass Convertible Is For Sale

Get yourself a piece of history. This Cutlass supreme has a new top, new timing belt, 87500 miles.  Runs great, top functions as it should, have the boot cover. Have lots of documentation with it. Only a few small problems. Drivers seat has some wear. Spoiler paint has a bubble, and a few chips, what you would expect in a car that's been driven. The control box needs to be rebuilt, the remote locks don't work. I don't have current pictures will take them when I have a few minutes. Really don't know how to price this, because this is one of a kind.

I know what was paid for this car and  what has been asked for regular rides, I am going to start at $8000. Included in price is $3500 spent on the new top(+mechanical work).  Located in Mebane NC 27302.

The signatures are under the backseat. For those of you that don't know, the last model of a production run usually get signed by the workers. Also included are the imperfections, I must say the car is dirty.

P1030121.JPG

P1030120.JPG

P1030111.JPG

P1030141.JPG

DSCF5571.JPG

P1120240.JPG

P1120243.JPG

P1120239.JPG

Edited by John M
add photos

1 hour ago, John M said:

Pics Posted

Thanks John!  Very cool and so glad I got to at least see it.  Looks in really good shape and that engine compartment is really clean!  Not in the market for a vert but do love these cars.  Good luck with the sale.

I know what was paid for this car and  what has been asked for regular rides, I am going to start at $8000. Included in price is $3500 spent on the new top(+mechanical work).  Located in Mebane NC 27302.

Edited by John M

What year?  1996?

Exactly how old (days? weeks? months? years?) is the top?  I had one done a year and a half ago and it was $1100.00.  Far less than the claimed $3500.00.

Also, where about is Mebane?  I'm familiar with Charlotte, Concord, Mooresville, Lake Norman, etc.

As my signature states 1995, I don't remember was made Feb. or March.

Top was put on earlier this year. The top was New complete with heated window glass. I say New because the first top we had put on when we first got this car was OLD.  That NOS was more than $1100 5 years ago. There were mechanical issues that took time to fix. This is my daughters auto, she handled the repair so I don't know details.  The $3500 might include the timing belt. I am unable to help her with keeping this car up and running so she has decided to sell. 

I gave the zip Google it.

13 hours ago, John M said:

As my signature states 1995, I don't remember was made Feb. or March.

Top was put on earlier this year. The top was New complete with heated window glass. I say New because the first top we had put on when we first got this car was OLD.  That NOS was more than $1100 5 years ago. There were mechanical issues that took time to fix. This is my daughters auto, she handled the repair so I don't know details.  The $3500 might include the timing belt. I am unable to help her with keeping this car up and running so she has decided to sell. 

I gave the zip Google it.

Hmmm....... I own quite a fleet of collector vehicles.  Your attitude don't sound like you are trying too hard to sell.  If I get time, I'll "Google it".

13 hours ago, ManicMechanic said:

Built on 2-15-95.

Thanks MM.  Signatures don't always reflect what is currently going on nor does one search all over a page of text when they are reading the main body of an ad.