UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
James Robert

"95 CS Convertable for sale

2 hours ago, James Robert said:

Unfortunately, yes. I am moving to a rural area with dirt roads. Not the best for this car.

James

Good luck with the sale!  I totally forgot to meet with you when I picked up the STE in June.  I understand the whole dirt road situation.  The Yucca Valley area is all sand, not even dirt!

20190619_073825[1].jpg

20190619_073811[1].jpg

Oh s hit I wish this were on the east coast. It would cost $2000 to get it here. Dang. This is exactly what I'm looking for, low mileage white CS convertible to match my white 1996 CS 2 dr hard top. Retiring to South Carolina in a few years, this is a perfect car for there. White and a 1995. Wife hates anything older due to the seat belt design (she is very short) so my options are severely limited. And it looks like your drivers seat is in really nice shape to boot 

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:16 AM, bluecalais79 said:

Oh s hit I wish this were on the east coast. It would cost $2000 to get it here. Dang. This is exactly what I'm looking for, low mileage white CS convertible to match my white 1996 CS 2 dr hard top. Retiring to South Carolina in a few years, this is a perfect car for there. White and a 1995. Wife hates anything older due to the seat belt design (she is very short) so my options are severely limited. And it looks like your drivers seat is in really nice shape to boot 

Yes, the driver's seat is really good. Overall, the car is nearly flawless, with the exception of the ABS light that comes on and off. These cars tend to squeak and rattle, but I've spent many hours working it over and It is now virtually silent.