UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
pontiac6ksteawd

Pontiac6kSTEAWD Massive For Sale Thread - TGP CD, Tape Decks, and more!

46 minutes ago, pontiac6ksteawd said:

Pretty sure the 2 CD players are sold, unless @jiggity76 Backs out. Will keep everyone updated on that one.

If he buys the 2,  will still have the one available.

I will definitely take them.  I PM'd you about payment.  Thank you!

4 hours ago, jimmyfloyd said:

The under hood light is from a GM OBS truck, 88-98 I believe. i have one kicking around here too. Great little install in a vehicle that you need extra light. Was going to use in my Bonneville years back but never did. 

It's from a W body, the truck lights were different and mounted to the inside of the fender.. That one has a mercury switch in it and mounts to the hood..

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:57 PM, pontiac6ksteawd said:

TGP Intake. For those of you looking for originality.

20190907_230348.jpg

I need the crankcase breather hose that goes from the front valve cover to the airbox on my TGP.  Any interest in parting with that piece?

1 hour ago, Addicted To Boost said:

I need the crankcase breather hose that goes from the front valve cover to the airbox on my TGP.  Any interest in parting with that piece?

For 35.00+ship. Im selling it as a kit so that for someone that is missing it on their TGP, they have everything they need.

Bumpity bumpity

Most everything still available. Only the 2 of the TGP radios are sold. 

Also have 2 navigation unit's for sale. One is a GM LUX model, and the other is not. GM part numbers 15800000 and 15800001. Unknown working condition. I know they power on, and play music. Don't have a way to test the navigation side

60.00 each plus shipping

1569810656611512773967.jpg

Edited by pontiac6ksteawd