UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
pontiac6ksteawd

Pontiac6kSTEAWD Massive For Sale Thread - TGP CD, Tape Decks, and more!

Pontiac 6000 STE/SE AWD Ground Effects. Incomplete set, just random bits. I know the one for the rear lower bumper guard above the exhaust is really hard to find. Fog lights, from the same car. Mounts are slightly tweaked, but could be easily straightened. I believe these were also used on some of the W-Bodys, but I dont know which one.

40.00 for all

20190907_230019.jpg

Edited by pontiac6ksteawd

51 minutes ago, pontiac6ksteawd said:

I believe I pulled this hood light from a Jeep Cherokee (someone may be able to correct me) to install in my TGP. Never got around to it. Wind up style, with magnet light.

20190907_230231.jpg

Looks exactly like the one I pulled from my old 1992 Cutlass convertible and awaiting to go in to my Aztek.

10 hours ago, pontiac6ksteawd said:

I believe I pulled this hood light from a Jeep Cherokee (someone may be able to correct me) to install in my TGP. Never got around to it. Wind up style, with magnet light.

20190907_230231.jpg

Looks like a dome light but what does the dial do? Dimmer function?

Just now, rich_e777 said:

Looks like a dome light but what does the dial do? Dimmer function?

Not a dome light. Its a under hood light, the light is attached to a 20 foot-ish cord, to allow you to take the light to the rear of the truck to change a tire or something. The dial is a reel, and it allows you to reel in the cord when your done with it.

52 minutes ago, pontiac6ksteawd said:

To the 3 people that are waiting (patiently) for shipping quotes, will get them out this Saturday (sooner I hope), Work and kids has my time monopolized pretty good.

No biggie, no big rush.  Thank you!

I would be interested in all three CD players as a package deal if Jiggity76 passes on the two. 

The under hood light is from a GM OBS truck, 88-98 I believe. i have one kicking around here too. Great little install in a vehicle that you need extra light. Was going to use in my Bonneville years back but never did.