UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
brianstarr58

95 Vert for sale for 2 weeks

I have 1995 Cutlass Convertible for sale. It has 189,000 miles on it and ran fine before I stopped driving it in March of 2018. It’s been started a few times since then but not driven. Got another car and kinda lost interest. I will put a battery in and get it started. I know it needs a power steering hose and even though it has new calipers, pads and rotors in a rear and new pads in the front, the ABS light is on. Also has a new a/c system, including compressor. The top goes up and down with no issues but the canvas part below the rear window has a small hole in it. Driver seat has rips and tears and there is small rust spot on passenger side near the back wheel. Here are a couple of pics..more to follow. Offering here first because I know someone here will take care of it like it needs to be. After 2 weeks on here, it will go on Craigslist and after that.. I hate to say it, but??????Asking $1000 but negotiable. I live in the South Jersey area.

7B0EA6DA-24CD-43DC-9EB1-E78C768091BA.jpeg

B3102706-A5CD-47DE-B169-2427A9972F19.jpeg

I wanted to offer it to you guys first. I thought I would at least get an offer. But since I did not get even 1 offer, I will be putting it on Craigslist. If it doesn’t sell on Craigslist in 2 weeks, then I will have no choice but to junk a running convertible