UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Amanita

Amanita's restoration shopping list

I've been working on restoring my '96 SE, and I have come up with a list of items that I still need. If I find an item myself that's on this list I will mark it off, but unless otherwise stated let me know if you have any of the following items. I may update this list with more as time goes on.

Exterior:

• Driver's side Grille
  • NOS or good condition taillight assemblies for a grand prix coupe

Interior (my car has a light gray interior with cloth seats):

• NOS or good condition sun visors
  • Drivers side lock and window control piece
  • Rear Speaker covers
  • rear passenger's side maplight assembly (I don't need the interior piece it goes into, just a working socket)
  • Driver's side bottom door trim piece

If you have any of these, let me know. I'll greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Amanita

Here's the right tail lamp if this is the one you need.  I also have info for an NOS left lamp if you want me to PM them to you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PONTIAC-GRAND-PRIX-RH-TAIL-LAMP-1988-1996-NEW-GM-in-Box/113715016932?hash=item1a79f174e4:g:ePAAAOSwUpFcEEnD

4 minutes ago, jiggity76 said:

Here's the right tail lamp if this is the one you need.  I also have info for an NOS left lamp if you want me to PM them to you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PONTIAC-GRAND-PRIX-RH-TAIL-LAMP-1988-1996-NEW-GM-in-Box/113715016932?hash=item1a79f174e4:g:ePAAAOSwUpFcEEnD

That'd be great! I sent the guy an offer for that lamp, it's the exact one I need.

Edited by Amanita