UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Breakdown

Convoy to Nevada meet (Sept. 13th-21st)

Guys, pending on interest, I'm going to be plotting out a route or two routes that will end up going to Vegas, where we should have most of us stationed, partying at first and then preparing for the raid on Area 51 at 3:00am local time on September 20th.  I'm planning on leaving early to accommodate for some vehicle breakdowns along the way.  We can afford to leave some cars behind as many of us may be driving UFO-styled space ships back to the Eastern US and Canada.

As it stands now the numbers are just over 600,000 whom are interested in this globally.  StormArea51: They can't stop all of us!

Please comment below if you're interested in going and where you are located.  I'd anticipate this event gaining popularity and eventually growing to up 5 million people, we will need to make hotel reservations in advance.  I would also bring lots of Monster Energy drinks from home.  I would expect them to run out in desert areas quickly.

Thanks!

The people planning on storming the Groom Lake facility wont get to see the hangars with their own eyes. What are these people actually hoping to see? the new B-21 Raider bomber, SkunkWorks and PhantomWorks stealth transport/aerial refueling demonstrators, aircraft prototypes with different wing and fuselage shapes and in fun colors and some foreign aircraft for study. Its an aviation research and testing facility, not home to E.T. They might be found elsewhere in the world.

"They cant stop us all" OMG yes they can. Especially since they can and will use lethal force, by law, once you cross a certain line.

12 minutes ago, rich_e777 said:

The people planning on storming the Groom Lake facility wont get to see the hangars with their own eyes. What are these people actually hoping to see? the new B-21 Raider bomber, SkunkWorks and PhantomWorks stealth transport/aerial refueling demonstrators, aircraft prototypes with different wing and fuselage shapes and in fun colors and some foreign aircraft for study. Its an aviation research and testing facility, not home to E.T. They might be found elsewhere in the world.

"They cant stop us all" OMG yes they can. Especially since they can and will use lethal force, by law, once you cross a certain line.

So far we have most of that planned including a way to ensure that no one is hit with any bullets.  We also have an army of Kyle's whom are hyped up on Monster Energy drink.  Many of us will have weapons too.

Its not just bullets that will be a threat but anyways...

If this becomes an actual thing you may bring offerings of pizza rolls, beer or both to Tikaboo Peak. Theres a group that might be there to watch I thought about joining.

Read up on the Mojave climate, people don't live out there for a reason.

4 hours ago, jimmyfloyd said:

I'm planning to go out a week in advance and being an Uber Driver.....

That's a good idea, so many people will be leaving their cars at home, and planning on taking UFO's on the return trip.

So far out of the roughly 2.3 Million that are interested or going 8 are from W-body.com