Kudos to jiggity76

1 of 996

I got a much needed care package over the holiday from jiggity76.  It contained a moulding I was missing to complete the exterior of my car.  Thanks man!

DSCN2951_zpsopypsfag.jpg

I'm just trying to return the kindness, respect, and knowledge that you guys have given to me!  I truly could never thank you and pay you guys back enough all the things I've learned not only about my beloved W's but vehicles in general.  Very happy to help out when I can and will continue to do so within my budget and time limits.  Thank you guys, it means a lot and I hope I can find some good parts for us!

Edited by jiggity76

22 hours ago, 1 of 996 said:

I got a much needed care package over the holiday from jiggity76.  It contained a moulding I was missing to complete the exterior of my car.  Thanks man!

DSCN2951_zpsopypsfag.jpg

I really hope you can use it, I know it's not an NOS one but again, I hope it works.  If I find a better one when I'm in the yards, I'll grab it.  I think my STE ones are good except for the driver's side front fender one next to the parking light.  It's broke on the end.

1 hour ago, jiggity76 said:

I really hope you can use it, I know it's not an NOS one but again, I hope it works.  If I find a better one when I'm in the yards, I'll grab it.  I think my STE ones are good except for the driver's side front fender one next to the parking light.  It's broke on the end.

Arghhhhh.... There was an NOS front moulding (in white) on Ebay awhile back.  I don't think it sold so maybe you can still dig it up.

Don't worry about the one you sent me.  When I get done with it it will look NOS.  I'm even going to take that little ding out in the stainless piece.

6 minutes ago, 1 of 996 said:

Arghhhhh.... There was an NOS front moulding (in white) on Ebay awhile back.  I don't think it sold so maybe you can still dig it up.

Don't worry about the one you sent me.  When I get done with it it will look NOS.  I'm even going to take that little ding out in the stainless piece.

Please show the process, I would love to see how your going to restore that.  Do you happen to have the Ebay link?  Not a big deal for now, there's so much other stuff that needs to get done on her yet. 

Was those the right bolts you needed for the rad support?