Finding body parts

luminazkidd21

So i love my 92z34 but shes been sitting in Eastland TX for almost 4 years now and im finally going to get her and bring her home but i need a door. Ive twice been able to get doors even finding another black z 34 but life has happened and both doors were lost befoe i could them and the car in the same place, now i cant even find a single lumina. Just rwanted tonsee if people who frequent junkyards wpuld want to start helping each other out when looking for these cars and increasingly hard to find parts. 

3 hours ago, luminazkidd21 said:

So i love my 92z34 but shes been sitting in Eastland TX for almost 4 years now and im finally going to get her and bring her home but i need a door. Ive twice been able to get doors even finding another black z 34 but life has happened and both doors were lost befoe i could them and the car in the same place, now i cant even find a single lumina. Just rwanted tonsee if people who frequent junkyards wpuld want to start helping each other out when looking for these cars and increasingly hard to find parts. 

I frequent the yards in my area but the doors usually end up being rusty or damaged due to the workers abusing the cars to lift them and moving them around.  I live in Iowa but will let you know if I see a good one.  Also, shipping something that big and heavy could be costly.