LQ1 Timing belt

Taper123

On 6/3/2019 at 8:07 PM, jiggity76 said:

I got these a few month ago, maybe like February?  I can't remember but it was sometime around there so maybe they are still available somewhat.  One's for the International and the other is for the STE if they need them.  Good info and thank you!

RCw0lC.jpg

Sweet, I was looking for that P/N and the info in the post from White93z34.

11 minutes ago, rich_e777 said:

Sweet, I was looking for that P/N and the info in the post from White93z34.

If you ever need PN's, don't hesitate to ask.  I might not be able to find everything but will do my best.

Likewise,

GMPD are out but I found them here for about $73. http://oemcats.com/oem-parts/24503860.html. I think I`ll snag one even if to keep on the shelf for the future. The actuator and tensioner on the car are probably ok as is the belt really but it one of those things were I`m already there might as well do it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rich_e777 said:

Likewise,

GMPD are out but I found them here for about $73. http://oemcats.com/oem-parts/24503860.html. I think I`ll snag one even if to keep on the shelf for the future. The actuator and tensioner on the car are probably ok as is the belt really but it one of those things were I`m already there might as well do it.

I don't want to burst your bubble but everytime I use that site, It's a no go.  They tell me none are available when I call these contacts.  Hopefully I'm wrong though.