Reproduction window sticker

5speedTGP

Does anyone on the forum make repro window stickers? PHS doesn't seem to go this new, and GM media.archjves only does invoices. I was hoping someone here reproduced them. With other rare vehicles I've owned, a TTA and a Typhoon, forum members made them. I was hoping the same happened here

I could probably dig up a picture of a window sticker for you to modify. What options(leather, cd, sunroof) does your car have and what color is it inside and out?

Edited by mfewtrail

I used a site awhile back for a repo of mine, it was ok but didn't look anything like the originals.  It did give me the individual options and the cost of them.  I can post a pic of it if anyone wants to see.

I really wanted to have the GM look of the original sticker but decided to just do the invoice instead.  Much nicer info and it gave me what I was looking for.

I have a pretty beat up TGP window sticker somewhere, I found it a few weeks ago cleaning some stuff out in preparation to move. If I can find it you can have it, but it’s kind of beat up