New struts on the '95 vert

Human

Now that the spring semester is over and I have a few weeks before summer classes begin, I've been turning my attention to getting some things fixed on my '95 vert. After an oil change and a good washing to get the pollen off, I took it yesterday to get some new rear struts installed, which it desperately needed. The difference in the ride is night and day. Of course, as garages will do, they found something else to add to the laundry list. It needs rear brake pads and rotors really badly, so that's next on the list, perhaps along with getting the ABS system working again or maybe not. Looks like the air conditioner will have to wait a bit longer but it will all get done eventually. The good news is I got to see underneath the car for the first time and while there is some rust (the car came from Pennsylvania) it's not as bad as I thought it might be. It's more surface rust than cancerous rot but it still needs to be watched. 

Use the opportunity to change your pads and rotors yourself, its EZ. So long as you have the correct tools and a big ass breaker bar. The $$$ you save doing it yourself can go to more car parts.