91 Cutlass Supreme digital dash with HUD.

jiggity76

I'm doing this mostly as a historical reference when I need to pull the cluster again.  Hopefully those of you who have these options will benefit as well.  My memory isn't the best as I'm getting older so I need to make it easier on myself.

On the install, pull the bolts from the bezels where the ac/heater vents are housed.  Loosen the two rear bolts for the HUD bracket once you pull the front HUD bolts and the HUD out of it's hole.  This will allow you to move around the bracket to make room for the cluster to GO BEHIND THE HUD BRACKET TABS so you can slip the cluster up and over the plastic placement mounts for the cluster.  I fought this for awhile forgetting that's what you have to do, again, my memory is shot.  You'll have to go in from the top for the two rear HUD bracket bolts since the cluster will be in the way now for access to the front.  From there, replace all bolts for HUD bracket and cluster and plug all your connections and you should be good to go.