Back Again

maccdadd_72

Hello all,

I was a member here in 2000-2004ish  (FATGUY) and life happened.  Back then I had a Maroon 1990 Turbo STE and was fairly active.  Since then (read as kids, wife, jobs, moves) the car went away and eventually I bought a 1995 Cutlass Supreme body and dropped in a 2002 3100 for my daily driver about 90 miles per day.  5 1/2 years and 120,000 miles later I had an engine mishap and now and contemplating what direction to go with the car.  My wife hates it, I LOVE it!!

lt is starting to show its Upper Midwest Salty Highway wear, but its not too bad yet (neglected the last couple of years).  I am currently looking for a few parts to fix it back up and will be here more often with updates.  I am extremely busy with 3 teenagers, work, restoring a 1973 Nova for a friend, and general honey-do list items, but will get here when I can.

Good luck to all

maccdadd_72

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pictures of my projects.  I am going to rebuild the engine in my 95 Cutlass and keep it for my daily driver.  After I am done with my 84 Camaro, I have plans for it.  At this moment, I am helping my friend work on his (used to be mine) 73 Nova.  We want to try and have it on the road this summer.  I have a youtube channel started (macc dadd_72) that I will be uploading videos when I figure out how to edit them so I don't sound like such a mumbling idiot.  

Also, follow me on instagram (@maccdadd_72)

As far as my TSTE, I lost all of my pictures thanks to a junked hard drive.  

20170409_111432.jpg

IMG_1342.JPG

20170409_111829 (2).jpg

20170409_111920 (2).jpg

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

Edited by maccdadd_72

• 3 weeks later...