UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
1 of 996

WANTED: White "STE Turbo" Nameplate

Looking for 1 "STE Turbo" door nameplate in white.  Looking for NOS but would take a very nice used one.  If used it must be nicer than what I already have.

PM me with what you have as well as price. Photos will be necessary unless NOS.

Thanks

Ok, thank you.  I'll start the search.  Hope your doing well my friend.  By the way, this just came in the mail the other day.  An NOS one that was very hard to find and I probably overpaid but I love it.

KXKWEj.jpgUEtpPV.jpgCCFqwt.jpg

Maybe post this to the facebook TGP group to get more eyes on it(sorry, I don't have a link for you, but someone else here should be able to link you. I don't use FB, but know there's a group on there since others have posted about it).

Oddly enough there are two "new" TSTE badges on ebay currently, but unfortunately, they are in the much more rare Garnett red color.

Edited by mfewtrail

4 hours ago, 1 of 996 said:

There isn't one on the part.  I have a couple of parts books that I might be able to get a number from.  The problem might be that the books aren't always specific on color.

Still going to do some searching.  I have a parts catalog too but mine isn't showing any Turbo STE badges for some reason.  Just the regular non Turbo cars from 90-93.  It lists the Turbo coupes for 1990 but nothing on the sedans.  Weird.

13 hours ago, jiggity76 said:

Ok, thank you.  I'll start the search.  Hope your doing well my friend.  By the way, this just came in the mail the other day.  An NOS one that was very hard to find and I probably overpaid but I love it.

KXKWEj.jpgUEtpPV.jpgCCFqwt.jpg

I have one already.

I just haven't got to the front end yet.  I'm working my way around the car and doing the front last because it will be the most time consuming.

10 hours ago, mfewtrail said:

Maybe post this to the facebook TGP group to get more eyes on it(sorry, I don't have a link for you, but someone else here should be able to link you. I don't use FB, but know there's a group on there since others have posted about it).

Oddly enough there are two "new" TSTE badges on ebay currently, but unfortunately, they are in the much more rare Garnett red color.

Yeah, I saw the red ones.  I don't do Facebook.

8 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

That's the best looking badge of any W-body, hands down, 100%, don't even try to convince me otherwise!  Jesus!!!

I think you guys are right.  Whoever was in charge of this at GM has done an incredible job to make these cars a little more special.

23 hours ago, jiggity76 said:

Still going to do some searching.  I have a parts catalog too but mine isn't showing any Turbo STE badges for some reason.  Just the regular non Turbo cars from 90-93.  It lists the Turbo coupes for 1990 but nothing on the sedans.  Weird.

Looked at some different sites and couldn't find anything.  I'll keep looking but I wanted to give you an update.  This one might be tricky.

Sign in to follow this